What does it feel like to throw paint over an entire city? Control the movement of plants with just your body? Or dive under the water to see fish mimic your movements?
Join us at 63 Light Square, Adelaide for a revolutionary new immersive and interactive experience set in The Ellipse, our newest space completely surrounded by LED screens. The show is called Immersion and it’s narrated by Erik Thomson.
You can see that world premiere, plus much more throughout November:
- Augmented Reality tasting experiences in Aurora Restaurant
- A NEW Pop-Up Bar on Level 1
- Loads of incredible shows in The Lab including Phenomena Immersive - scored by Kim Moyes of The Presets
- FREE interactive light & sound activations throughout our building
- Special IMMERSE 5 & 7 course degustations at Aurora Restaurant